As a member of Traci’s Reader Team, you have access to secrets nobody else does! 🤫
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT send this page to those who aren’t on the team!
(They can try to join the team by going through the gauntlet like you did!)
Table of Contents
- The Schedule: Coming soon to Traci’s Reader Team
- How to read future ARCs (Advance Review Copies)
- What to review to join Traci’s Review Crew
- Recently completed
- Reading order
- Other questions & Last Updated date
Coming soon to Traci’s Reader Team…
I generally try to publish books every 90 days, give or take a couple weeks, but in 2023, I’m going to try to get even faster!
Sometimes I’ll set my release date on Amazon a month later just in case anything crazy happens 😅 but I will usually move the launch date up by about 4-6 weeks.
MVC3 will probably launch in early May 2023.
Remember to keep all of this CONFIDENTIAL! 🤫 Especially since dates may shift…
Nothing is set in stone, especially with the busy year I have planned, but here’s the idea:
- *Late April 2023: Mel’s Vampire Coven: Book 3 Finale ARCs*
- Early May 2023: Publish Book 3: Taming Old Flames (please review!)
- Late May or Early June 2023: A new RH wolf shifter book (rough draft) for your feedback!
- *August 2023: The new book’s ARCs go to review crew!*
- August 2023: The new book’s anticipated publication (please review!)
- Sept 2023: New Book 2 rough draft ready for your feedback!
- October 2023: Publish MVC Box Set (please copy over reviews!)
- *October 2023: New Book 2 ARCs go to review crew!*
- October 2023: Book 2 anticipated publication
- December 2023: New Book 3 rough draft ready for your feedback!
- *Dec 2023: New Book 3 ARCs go to review crew!*
- January 2024: Book 3 anticipated publication
*Only TRC members get ARCs. See below.*
If you start falling behind at any point, you can always email me and come back in later when you have more time. Don’t worry! 🤗
*Want to read future ARCs?
I only send FREE, finalized Advance Review Copies (ARCs) to those who are willing and able to leave reviews.
That means Traci’s Review Crew (TRC) is a smaller subgroup of Traci’s Reader Team (TRT).
ALL reader team members have the opportunity to give feedback on the rough drafts of my books. Reviewing my books will get you access to future ARCs when you join TRC.
You are ALWAYS welcome to read the rough drafts of my books in exchange for your feedback as part of my reader team! 👍
Have you already received an ARC for Mel’s Vampire Coven?
That means you’re on TRC already, so you’ll get the rest of the MVC series automatically.
If you got MVC1 and 2, you’ll also get 3, no worries.
Note: If we haven’t seen a review from you on any MVC books, you may be considered inactive, which means you may not receive an ARC of the new series after MVC.
What needs reviewed right now?
The brand new No Good Intentions (Mel’s Vampire Coven Book 2)! Since it’s new, it needs love!
🙏 I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it! 💖
Then you can join TRC (Traci’s Review Crew)
Too late (recently completed!)
June: Demon Hunter Academy (now on Amazon!) 😈
October: Mel’s Vampire Coven Book 1 (now on Amazon!) 🩸
January: Mel’s Vampire Coven Book 2 (now on Amazon!) 🩸
February: Mel’s Vampire Coven Book 3 rough draft feedback (note: ARCs go out in April)
The Infernal Rending Reading Order
Since 😈 Demon Hunter Academy is a standalone, you can read it before or after 🩸 Mel’s Vampire Coven, which is a trilogy that must be read in order from Book 1 to 3.
Chronologically, 😈 DHA takes place two decades before 🩸 MVC1 begins.
👑 Our Fae Queen is a totally separate universe with a continuous storyline, and should be read in order from Book 1 to Book 6.
🤔 Got other questions about Traci’s Reader Team?
❓ Check out my FAQs!
📅 This page was last updated on: 5 March 2023