Magic is real. So are the Fae.
But can I really be their queen?
I’m just a misfit college student with pointed ears who ruins technology with a touch. Until my twenty-first birthday, when three seductive Fae warriors kidnap me from my party to tell me I’m so much more.
The attraction between me and my newfound royal guards is undeniable… yet also unattainable. You see, their first priority is to protect me, but they have their own secrets.
To top it off, they weren’t the only ones searching for me. I’m being hunted by an enemy who already killed the other heirs to the throne. They have different plans for me, though, and somehow, that’s worse.
With my powerful guards by my side, it’s time for me to unravel the mysteries of my past and the Fae’s future…
If I survive.
View all books in the series Our Fae Queen on Amazon.com
- Our Fae Queen is a six-book reverse harem series
- Full-length novels (all around 100,000 words or about 360 pages)
- A steamy story with substance!
- Slow-burn / slow-build (5 consorts gathered over 6 books)
- Steamy group scenes in later books involve M/M but always include Glori
- Poly themes
- For readers 18+ only
Contains scenes of trauma dealt by the baddies, but no sexual violence. All intimate encounters with Glori’s consorts are consensual.
Glori’s journey from a shy college student to a Fae queen unlike any before slowly unfolds throughout the series.
She’ll find limitless love with her consorts, the only men who can bring her out of her shell.
Expect unusual shapeshifters, a different take on faerie myths, and a sheltered heroine finding her inner strength.
If you enjoy slow-burn romantic tension spanning two worlds, you’ll devour Traci Lovelot’s six-book series, Our Fae Queen.
Planned Publication Dates
Updated July 2021
- Book 1 is now in Amazon & Kindle Unlimited and available as a paperback.
- Book 2 is also available on Amazon, Kindle Unlimited, and in paperback.
- Book 3 launched July 30 into Kindle Unlimited and is also in paperback.
- Book 4 should be out late Oct/early Nov 2021.
- Book 5 is anticipated in January 2022.
- The finale, Book 6, should launch in April 2022 if all goes according to plan!
Of course, these schedules are subject to change at any time.
Get FREE bonus chapters and new release / price drop reminders. Plus the Fae Encyclopedia & Bestiary, chances to win Amazon gift cards, and more!